Day 2 - What's Your Power?

I hope you enjoyed yesterday's challenge. Today is Day 2, and we will be continuing from yesterday. Your children are going to create the second page for their own autobiography.

Things you'll need:
  • Two sheets of paper
  • Pencil
This is the prompt: If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?

Have them write at least so many words (somewhere between 10 and 250 depending on their age). This writing assignment will allow them to explore vocabulary, spelling and of course some crazy imaginations. On the second sheet, have them sketch a picture of them with their own superpower. The store both the sheets in the same place you did yesterday. (In 8 days, we're going to pull them all out and create a book).

Here's my shortened version of the prompt (86 words total):

If I had any superpower in the world, I would want to be telekinetic (that means moving things with your mind!) That way, if I was thirsty but I had just gone to bed, I could bring a glass of water to myself without ever having to get up.
I would also love to play with my dog with my telekinesis. I could lift my dog up and take him for a walk without him ever having to touch the ground. That would be so cool!

So have fun! Check back tomorrow for some more exciting book pages.

Comments

Popular Posts