A Whole New Project

I am beginning a whole new project, and since I haven't used this blog in so long, I'm going to re-build it and begin to use it as a foundation for what's coming up next.

And what is that, you may ask? I'd love to begin to write books geared toward helping people. Either books that are built on certain themes, like love, hope and friendship or books where the proceeds go toward a goal. I already have two manuscripts started on themes of the environment, and I am beginning work on the illustrations.

But what does this have to do with Kids Daily Challenge? I am also considering a new series of books with only a manuscript or only illustrations. The point of these books will be for the kids to write or draw their own stories based on the half of the book that's finished. This will encourage kids everywhere to imagine their own stories.

These books will be sold online, so I need to think about the cheapest, but most professional print on demand publishing company before I can move forward. Please feel free to leave comments if you find this a good idea!

Comments

Popular Posts