Day 8 - Your Family

First of all, I would like to apologize for this post not going up. When you post a blog, you can check a box that will allow it to post at a certain time. Clearly I did not set it up correctly, or it would have gone up at 6:30 this morning. Anyway, here is the post. I promise to have tomorrow's up on time.

Today is day 8 of 10, continuing your child's autobiography. If you're checking out this blog for the first time, skip on down to my first entry "Day 1" and catch up!

Today you'll need two sheets of paper: one for the writing and one for the drawing.

Today's prompt: write all about your family. Describe who's in your family. How old are they? What do they look like? What are their full names? Dig a little deeper to discover your roots: are you a descendent of anyone famous? (I am! On my mom's side, there was a French chef who cooked for the king! I'm also related to George Pullman who invented the first sleeping car - that's a train you sleep on).

So get to work. And of course, on you're other sheet of paper, draw out what you've written! And have fun!

Today;s Fun Fact: Did you know the most used letter in the American alphabet is "e." (Source: Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?).

Comments

Popular Posts