Aviator Owl Books Inc.

I have not posted on this blog for some time because I have a new blog, called Owl be the Author , where I keep people updated about my company, Aviator Owl Books Inc. Recently there has been a lot of activity on this blog, so I thought I would help some people out.

Aviator Owl Books has free printable kids activities (uploaded every Monday) and those can be found here. 

We also have a Pinterest set up and every day we add a few more kid friendly activities, holiday ideas, and more. You can find that here

If you are interested in our books, those can be found below. Updates on the books are posted on both my author blog and the Aviator Owl blog. Every book we sell donates 50% of the profit to a great cause or charity. We currently support First Book, HALO Animal Rescue and the Halloween Helpers. And if you'd like to follow me on twitter, you can at @saporcher. 

Buy it here!

Buy it here!

Buy it here!



Comments

Popular Posts